- Section 1. Trends and prospects in modern social reality development.
- Section 2: Philosophy and methodology of science.
- Section 3: History of philosophy, logic and philosophy of language.
- Section 4: Philosophical problems of the arts and sciences.
- Section 5: Sociology today.
- Section 6: Prospects for political science: Russian and world experience.
- Section 7: Hot topics in social work theory and practice.
- Section 8: Humanitarian information science: a study of the information society and the social problems of informatization.
- Section 9. English-Speaking Session. “Scholarly Writing and Presentation”
The International Conference «Social Sciences Today: Current Issues and New Horizons» will be held at Tomsk State University, Faculty of Philosophy on 24-25 April 2015 in Tomsk, Russia. We call for papers from undergraduates, PhD students, and junior faculty. We welcome your active participation. Sections: